Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Under Construction


During this hiatus I've come to realize that the blog has completely lost focus; is it an oblate blog?, a Catholic blog?, a political blog?, a book blog?  I've realized that I don't know, and if I don't know, you probably know even less.  So, for the rest of Lent, this blog is under construction.  I'm going to develop a focus and, perhaps, set up another blog to focus on more Catholic themes.  From time to time, I'm going to try a few things just to see how they work and how I like them, especially adding a bit more humor to the thing.  That process has already begun, and will go through many iterations, so please bear with me. 

PS, if you think I'm doing the right thing, you could try following me and have a ringside seat to all the action.

PPS, what do you think?  Am I wasting my time, on the right track, or you could care less?  In truth, during this process any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: