Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fourth of July Photos

On Monday morning we were fortunate to have a little time to sit on the back deck and enjoy some fresh air.  While out there, we were overcome by a full symphony of birds singing their morning praise.  It finally dawned on me that I might be able to get a few shots, my first bird pictures ever.

For any bird lovers, I'm sorry about my inability to identify the subjects in these few shots.  About all I can say is pretty little red bird and pretty little blue-gray bird.  Perhaps you're better informed than I.

Hope you enjoy.


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

And then, there were also a few man-made birds in the sky above. This is a USAFA glider and tow plane from the Air Force Academy cadet basic flight training activities conducted all summer long.

 

No comments: